Volunteer work at Sunflower Care Services is a rewarding way to gain experience, give back to your community and create job opportunities for when you finish your studies.
Other benefits of volunteering include
- Meeting new people from diverse backgrounds
- Valuable work experience in your area of interest
- Reaching out & strengthening your ties with your local community
- Increase your relationship and social skills
- Increase your self confidence
- Opportunity to learn and practice valuable skills like teamwork, communication, problem solving, and organisation.
We provide full training to all our volunteers. Our volunteer roles are diverse and can range from helping kids with disabilities to offering social support and interaction with elderly people. If you have a specific skill set that may be useful to Sunflower Care Services contact us and we can discuss the ways your skills can benefit our clients.
Our volunteers will observe our staff, support clients with daily activities including meals, mobility, personal care, medication as well as supporting them to access community resources. We use a vehicle with disabled access to take clients swimming, to dances and on various outings in the area.
Benefits of Volunteering with Sunflower Care Services
- We value and respect the contributions our volunteers give
- We provide our volunteers full orientation and ongoing support throughout their stay.
- We appreciate every minute of time volunteers contribute to clients at Sunflower Care Services.
- We provide all main meals including tea and coffee
How do I become a Volunteer?
If you are a self-motivated person with a passion for caring we would love to hear from you and welcome you to the team at Sunflower Care Services.
All volunteers are required to have the following:
- National Police Clearance
- Working with Childrens Check
To find out more contact us below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 08 9343 1986 / 0403 478 297